As it is being done yearly, the SEPLAT Joint Venture has announced the commencement of its National Undergraduate Scholarship program for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Many Nigerians have benefitted from this scholarship intervention, and this has gotten other Nigerian youths attracted to the program. If you are one of those who will like to apply for the SEPLAT JV 2021/2022 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme, then too should read this article to the end.
Whether you are a student of a Federal or State University in Nigeria, you are eligible to apply for the program as much as you are still an undergraduate.
The SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programs and is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through the provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programs.
Criteria for Application
Before you can be able to apply for this scholarship program, you need to meet some requirements. They include;
- Applicants must be in their second year of study and above. This means that students who just gained admission into the university (100 level) cannot apply.
- The applicant must have a minimum of 5 O’ level credit passes (including Mathematics & English) at ONE sitting.
- The applicant must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above.
Applicants who do not meet all of these requirements need not apply, as any application of such will be rendered invalid.
Also, some courses qualify for the scholarship program. They have been specified here already.
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
How to apply for Seplat 2021/2022 Scholarship.
Every interested candidate should read this carefully. Here, you will know how the application works and how to know if the submission is successful. To apply;
- Eligible students should visit here and fill the online form.
- After filling it carefully, the applicant should submit it for approval.
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
What is the deadline for application?
The online application form was opened on the 19th, July 2021 and has already been closed two weeks after. We are so sorry if you missed that.
In case you want to be notified early when the form is opened next, kindly subscribe to our newsletter and get timely updates from us about Seplat and many other Scholarship programs.